Thursday, January 9, 2014

All Occasions Feature Week - Spring Roses Card by Tracey Cooley

Hi Creators! Tracey Cooley here today. My daughter set me a challenge recently to make a spring card so I immediately thought of the Couture Creations Joe's Garden Embossing Folder from the All Occasions Collection.


I simply embossed a piece of Core'dinations White Wash Cardstock with the Joe's Garden Embossing Folder and sanded the roses with the Couture Creations Sanding Block.


Then I colored the leaves with some acrylic paint and a fine paintbrush. I did this very roughly to create a shabby effect. I simply embellished the card with some flowers to finish.

Keep on Creating!


Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723298 All Ocassions Collection -  Joe's Garden Embossing Folder
CO723060 Sanding Block
CO721984 Double-Sided Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment