Monday, March 10, 2014

Feather Card by Sue Smyth


Hi! Couture Creations Designer Sue Smyth here today sharing a feather card. Those of you who know me, know how much I love birds and feathers. So, when Couture Creations came out with 
this Feather Die, I was in heaven! I have shared with you how to alter these feathers before in a previous post, so today I want to share another technique. I hope to come up with lots of ways to alter this feather. I have not even started with color yet!


I have made one feather as per my previous post and now here is another way, with very little in the way of materials.


Step 1: Cut feathers out of white cardstock and light weight chipboard. Adhere both together.


Step 2: Rub black ink all over the feather. Allow to dry.


Step 3: Draw in lines with a gel or paint pen. Add spots and detail as desired.

Happy creating!
~Sue

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723516 Secret Treasures Collection - Feather Die

No comments:

Post a Comment