Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Thinking of You Card by Dana Tatar


Hi! Dana Tatar here today sharing a clean and simple card featuring one of my favorite Couture Creations embossing folders, the Super Plush Embossing Folder from the All Occasions Collection. I dressed up the simply embossed white cardstock with a boldly painted piece of chipboard for a fun pop of color.


I started this card by applying a liberal amount of dimensional paint to a piece of floral chipboard.



While the paint was still wet, I lightly misted the painted chipboard with brown mist.


Before the paint and mist dried, I sprinkled glitter onto the chipboard and set the piece aside to dry.


I embossed a piece of white cardstock with the Super Plush Embossing Folder and mounted it onto a piece of colored cardstock embossed side down. I then adhered the dry chipboard to the card and accented select areas of the flourish design with dimensional paint.




I just love the texture and shimmer of this chipboard piece! I stamped a sentiment onto the front of the card to finish.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723454 All Occasions Collection - Super Plush Embossing Folder

Other Supplies: Cardstock: Core'dinations; Chipboard: Blue Fern Studios; Stamp: 100 Proof Press; Paint: Art Anthology; Glitter: Martha Steward, Maya Road; Ink: Ranger; Mist: Art Anthology

No comments:

Post a Comment