Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Best Pals Card with Pam Bray


Hi! Pam here today sharing my Best Pals card that I created using the Couture Creations Crazy Daisy Embossing Folder and the Couture Creations Ivy Set Doily Dies. I just love the Crazy Daisy Embossing Folder! I ran the Crazy Daisy Embossing Folder through my die-cutting machine with some pink cardstock and used it for my card base.


I added a bunch of fun banner flags that I hand cut to the bottom of the striped patterned paper, along with some lace and a couple of Candie pieces. I added an Ivy Doily, that I topped with an image of a little girl and covered with an epoxy center, to the top of the card. Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs, Pammejo

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723222 Fantasia Collection - Ivy Set Doily Dies
CO723255 Fine Designs Collection - Crazy Daisy Embossing Folder
CO721965 Double Sided Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment