Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hepburn Embossing Folder Week - Tri-Fold Photo Holder with Patti


Hi! Patti Hamil here today sharing my project using the Hepburn Embossing Folder from the Couture Creations Elegance Collection. I created a tri-fold photo holder that can be set up like a framed photo, or folded up completely.


I embossed a sheet of Petallics paper with the Hepburn Embossing Folder 3 times to create the  background for my photo holder. I brushed three colors of pastel ink over the top of the embossed paper for a very subtle look. I then matted the embossed paper with blue cardstock. I also embossed a piece of green cardstock with the Hepburn Embossing Folder and cut out several leaves and swirls to fill out my flower clusters.


I used drops of Glossy Accents to mimic water.


I added Seaspray Self Adhesive Gemstones for a touch of sparkle.


I added a few small blooms and stickers and that was it. A really quick and easy project!

You could make one of these with more sections and even decorate both sides, then use ribbon for a tie closure! An easy way for a quick little photo book!

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Patti

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723289 Elegance Collection - Hepburn A2 Embossing Folder
CO721989 Seaspray Self Adhesive Gemstones

No comments:

Post a Comment