Monday, August 26, 2013

Bliss Window Card with Patti

Hi! Patti here today sharing a simple, but elegant, card that I created using lots of Couture Creations goodies! Its a "window" card and looks harder to create than it is. I used the Couture Creations Oval Nesting Dies to cut a window into the front of the card. I lined up the sentiment on the inside of the card to show through the window.


I used Blue Iceberg Self Adhesive Gemstones to outline part of the oval window. I added a cluster of blooms in the corner.


I embossed a piece of WordWin Papers Petallic Cardstock with the Exotic Embossing Folder. It has a beautiful shimmery finish that looks awesome embossed! The little butterfly and leaves are cut from sections of paper that I embossed with the Fine Designs I Dream Embossing Folder and the Elegance Loren Embossing Folder.


I doodled around the window and front edge of the card with a pen.



I used Foam Mounting Tape to add height to the main section of the front of the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Patti

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723256 Fine Designs Collection - Exotic Embossing Folder
CO723253 Fine Designs Collection - I Dream Embossing Folder
CO723445 Elegance Collection - Loren Embossing Folder

CO721992 Blue Iceberg Self Adhesive Gemstones
CO721965 Foam Mounting Tape

Other Supplies: Flowers: Green Tara; Cardstock: WorldWin Papers Petallics Cardstock 

1 comment: