Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sophia Die Week - Joy Card with Dana


Hi! Dana here today sharing a Christmas card that I created using a gorgeous die and embossing folder offered by Couture Creations. I used the Super Plush Embossing Folder, from the All Occasions Collection, on the white cardstock base of my card. I painted over the embossed pattern with some gold mist to add a subtle shimmer to the background of my card.


I had some fun with the Pucci Die from the Sophia Intricutz Die Collection. After cutting a piece of black cardstock with the Pucci Die, I flipped over the die-cut to make a decorative letter "J" for the sentiment on my card.

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Dana

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723454 All Occasions Collection - Super Plush Embossing Folder
CO723503 Sophia Intricutz Collection - Pucci Die

No comments:

Post a Comment