Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Card with Vicki

Hi! Vicki Robertson here today sharing a Thanksgiving card that I created with a Couture Creations Christmas themed embossing folder.  Shows just how versatile these folders are!


I embossed a piece of copper foil specialty paper with the Couture Creations Sugarplum Ball Embossing Folder. The flourish-like swirls made me think of leaves swirling in the wind. The embossed foil is matted with white cardstock and patterned paper. The leaves are die-cut from patterned paper and inked with lots of different colors of Distress Ink.

The foil paper embosses so beautifully and the details from the embossing folder really stand out! I used a piece of burlap ribbon under the leaves for added texture.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to try embossing folders.
Vicki

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723603 Wrapped in Joy Collection - Sugarplum Ball Embossing Folder

Other Supplies: Foil Paper: Recollections; Burlap String: May Arts; Burlap Ribbon: Close To My Heart; Distress Ink: Ranger; Dress It Up Fall Collection: Fall's Promise Accents; Bow Making Tool: Craft-Dee BowZ

No comments:

Post a Comment