Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sophia Die Week - Happy Haunting with Pam Bray


Hi! Pam here today giving you a bit of Halloween inspiration. I am sure by now you have a few of your favorite Halloween photos printed and would like to do up a few layouts, so I would love to show you how I used some dies from the Couture Creations Sophia Collection to add some fabulous depth to my layout.


I used the Connexion Die at the top of my layout along with the Stella Die. I added a few roly poly flowers and placed a Vintage Gold Self-Adhesive Gemstone in the center of each of the flowers.


I used just the Stella Die at the bottom of my layout, and again, added a few roly poly flowers. I just love making them because they are so easy! Using one of the Circle Nesting Dies and your Sharp Point Scissors, cut a spiral into each circle you have die-cut. (I used the 2-inch circle Nesting Die for my flowers.) Then, using the tweezers from the Handheld Essentials Set, roll the paper into a tight circle and secure with a dot of glue.


I made a few flags and added them to my page. I adhered stickers to each flag with Foam Mounting Tape.


I fussy cut two images of a little girl sitting on a pumpkin and several postage stamps from patterned paper and created layered 3D embellishments by placing Foam Mounting Tape between identical images.

I hope you have enjoyed my layout and think about trying the Sophia dies on your projects!

Hugs,
Pammejo

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723506 Sophia Collection - Connexion
CO723483 Sophia Collection - Stella
CO723040 Circle Nesting Dies
CO721990 Vintage Gold Self-Adhesive Gemstones
CO721986 Handheld Essentials
CO721963 Foam Mounting Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment