Friday, November 15, 2013

The Greatest Love Card with Dana


Hi! Dana here today sharing a card that I created with the gorgeous Berardi Die from the Couture Creations Sophia Collection. I started by creating my own patterned paper with a heart mast and mist. I layered two pieces of that patterned paper for my card base. I cut the heart from pink cardstock using the Berardi Die. I backed the die-cut heart with white cardstock and secured it to the card base with Foam Mounting Tape.


I created a small embellishment cluster to hold my sentiment, which was created with cardstock, the second heart die-cut from the Berardi Die and a rub-on. I finished the card with some Moonlight Self-Adhesive Gemstones.

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Dana

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723492 Sophia Collection - Berardi Die
CO721998 Moonlight Self-Adhesive Gemstones
CO721961 Foam Mounting Tape
CO723039 Precision Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment