Monday, December 30, 2013

Taylor by Patti Hamil

Hi! Patti here today sharing a layout. I used several Couture Creations dies and embossing folders! This is my youngest son's fiance, and we are so happy to have her join our family! She is beautiful inside and out!

   

I made some blue flowers with the Daisy Nesting Dies. I used one of the Sophia Dies for the leaves. I added a self-adhesive pearl for the flower center. I  layered a scrap piece of embossed paper under the photo.

 

I made two more types of flowers made with the Daisy Nesting Dies, some Self-Adhesive Gemstones and another Sophia Intricutz Die. I added Gemstones to some areas for a gold accent.

   

I embossed two Core'dinations tags with the Craisy Daisy Embossing Folder. I inked them lightly with white ink.

 

 

This page came together using scraps and just a few accents! I like to go through my scrap pile to see what combinations I can come up with!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Patti

Couture Creations Supplies: 
CO723217 Daisy Nesting Dies
CO723505 Sophia Intricutz Dies - Marant
CO723493 Sophia Intricutz Dies - Mattloa
CO723525 Fine Designs Collection - Crazy Daisy Embossing Folder
CO723284 Elegance Collection - Taylor Embossing Folder
CO721999 Cafe Cream Self Adhesive Pearls
CO721992 Blue Iceberg Self Adhesive Gemstones
CO721990 Vintage Gold Self Adhesive Gemstones

No comments:

Post a Comment