Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Last Minute Christmas Card by Patti Hamil

Hi! Patti here today. If you are like me, you always forget someone on your Christmas card list. Then you remember at the last minute and you may not have any cards left. Well if this happens I have a quick solution!


I grabbed my Christmas Lyrics and Jolly Christmas Embossing Folders from the Couture Creations Wrapped in Joy Collection. I used some specialty cardstock that is shiny and perfect for Christmas!

   

I embossed the Jolly Christmas on a gold piece of cardstock a little smaller than 5x7 inches and embossed the Christmas Lyrics on a red piece of cardstock a little smaller than 4x6 inches. I then trimmed the edges. I inked the red cardstock with a gold ink to bring out the sentiment.

 

To finish the card I used Foam Mounting Tape for the sentiment and added a sparkly gold button with some green wax thread. Not elaborate, but still very pretty and enough to let some one know that you "did not" forget about them!


Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit!

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723595 Wrapped in Joy Collection -  Jolly Christmas Embossing Folder
CO723607 Wrapped In Joy Collection -  Christmas Lyrics Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment