Monday, December 16, 2013

Peace on Earth Card with Dana


Hi! Dana here today sharing a vintage Christmas card that I created using the Couture Creations Christmas Morning Embossing Folder. The beautiful embossed edge made an elegant frame for my card. I layered pieces of vintage newspaper and sheet music and a vintage postcard onto my embossed card base. I loved the image on the postcard and decided to play up the green and purple color palette for a non-traditional holiday card.


I topped my festive embellishment cluster with a stamped sentiment that I cut from a vintage book page. I just love the look of aged paper! I added some sparkle to the butterfly wings with Green Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue.


I finished my card with some decorative chipboard and a vintage inspired key.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I wish you and yours all the best this holiday season!

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723590 Wrapped in Joy Collection - Christmas Morning Embossing Folder
CO721978 Green Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue
CO723039 Precision Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment