Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Passion Embossing Folder Week - Love the Moment with Pam


Hi! Pam here today. I "love" the moment because it is my turn to share my card...just a little play on words, hee, hee, hee. I want to share the beautiful Passion Embossing Folder from Couture Creations with you today...perfect folder for my "Love the Moment Card" don't you think?


Here is a closer look at the Passion Embossing Folder on Core'dinations Distress Cardstock. After I ran the folder through my embossing machine, I lightly sanded it with my Couture Creations Sanding Block to expose the kraft core of the paper.


I hope you'll stop by again to check out the other fabulous projects using the Couture Creations Passion Embossing Folder this week!

Hugs, Pammejo

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723251 Fine Designs Collection - Passion Embossing Folder
CO723060 Sanding Block
CO721986 Handheld Essentials
CO723061 Sponge Dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment