Friday, September 13, 2013

Layered Medallion Celebration Card with Patti

Hi! Patti here today sharing a celebration card that features a layered medallion. I wanted to create a dimensional card with some of the folders, and I wanted a blinged up look, so I used several Couture Creations embossing folders and then highlighted the raised areas with Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue! I used lots of Foam Mounting Tape too!
Here's my card!

I used some Core'dinations Glitter Cardstock and made a little medallion and placed a stamped title on it. I placed it on a ribbon pleated strip of Core'dinations Pastel Cardstock that I inked green. I placed a circle underneath the pleated cardstock that I embossed with the Couture Creations Exotic Embossing Folder and highlighted with Crystalina Glitzin' Glamour.


Here you see some close-up detail!


Here you can see the folded cardstock under the medallion.


The background of the card is a piece of cardstock that I also embossed with the Exotic Embossing Folder and highlighted with more Glitzin' Glamour in Lilac! This was lots of fun to do and it looks really festive too!

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Patti

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723256 Fine Designs Collection - Exotic Embossing Folder
CO723276 Fresh and Fun Collection - Nuevo Embossing Folder
CO721975 Glitzin' Glamour - Lilac
CO721971 Glitzin' Glamour Cyrstalina
CO721965 Foam Mounting Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment