Friday, September 27, 2013

Hugs and Kisses by Pam Bray

Hi! Pam here today. I wanted to share with you my Hugs and Kisses card I made using the Couture Creations Confetti Embossing Folder and Picture Frame Nesting Die. First we have to a bit of embossing to do, so gather a stamp, a piece of white cardstock and embossing ink. Stamp the image on to the white cardstock and, taking three different colors of embossing powder and a small spoon, carefully put a bit of each color onto the stamped image. Tip: I do this by going lightest to darkest, making sure that I have a tray for each color and shaking the excess embossing powder off prior to going to the next color.  Using your embossing gun, heat set your embossing powder.


Now here's the fun part! Take the embossed piece of cardstock and place it in a favorite Couture Creations embossing folder. I used the Confetti Embossing Folder from the Couture Creations Elegance Collection.


 Here is a closer look of the beautiful embossed cardstock.


I added some Couture Creations Foam Mounting Tape to the back of the card and then adhered it to my card base.


I ran the Couture Creations Picture Frame Nesting Die through my die-cutting machine, added a stamped white oval piece behind it and placed it to the top of my card front once I had my ribbon tied around my card.

I added a few embellishments to the front of my card once I had the frame in place. 

Hugs,
Pammejo

Couture Creations Products:
CO723287 Elegance Collection - Confetti Embossing Folder
CO723215 Picture Frame Nesting Die
CO721963 Foam Mounting Tape
CO721985 Double-Sided Tape
CO721956 Sharp Point Scissors
CO721957 Cutting Mat
CO721986 Handheld Essentials
CO721990 Self-Adhesive Gold Gemstones

No comments:

Post a Comment