To create this card follow these steps:
1. Make a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch card from rust cardstock. Set aside.
2. Emboss metallic cardstock with the Extra Loren Embossing Folder from the Couture Creations Elegance Collection.
3. Using a Couture Creations Sponge Dauber, rub the metallic embossed cardstock with rust ink. Trim the panel to slightly smaller than the card front.
4. Emboss green cardstock with the Poetry Embossing Folder from the Couture Creations Elegance Collection.
5. Using a Couture Creations Sponge Dauber, rub the green embossed cardstock with green ink. Trim the panel to 4 3/4 x 3 inches and mat with rust cardstock. Attach to the left side of the embossed metallic cardstock.
6. Stamp a sentiment with brown ink and die cut with a Couture Creations Rectangle Nesting Die.
7. Mat the sentiment with a rectangle die cut with the Couture Creations Scallop Rectangle Nesting Die. Attach the sentiment to the other panels with Foam Mounting Tape.
8. Wrap twine around the embossed panels and secure. Attach the panels to the card front.
9. Tie a button onto the card with more twine.
You can create this same card with various embossed panels and stamps! Take a rainy afternoon to replenish your card stash with some quick and easy cards....using embossing folders, of course!
Thanks for looking!
~Gloria (Scraps of Life)
CO723445 Elegance Collection - Extra Loren Embossing Folder
CO723285 Elegance Collection - Poetry Embossing Folder
CO723046 Rectangle Nesting Dies
CO723047 Scallop Rectangle Nesting Dies
CO721963 Foam Mounting Tape
CO721965 Double-Sided Tape
CO721956 Sharp Point Scissors
CO721957 Cutting Mat
CO723039 Precision Trimmer
CO723061 Sponge Daubers
Other: Cardstock: WorldWin Papers ColorMates Smooth and Silky Deep Terra-Cotta, ColorMates Original Light Totally Tan, Elan Metallics; Mocha Ink: Clearsnap, Colorbox Archival Tree Frog, Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Burnt Sienna, Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Stamp: Stampin' Up; Twine: May Arts; Button: Unknown; Adhesive: Glue Dots Adhesive Dots